1. DRINK WATER! i know it might not seem like much but trust me. Water helps. It doesn’t just help, your acne, it helps to give an all over glow. Water works magic for your skin and its just good for you in general.
2. GO WASH YOUR FACE. Yea im talking to you. right now! And rinse it in cold water. i know, its a common tip but trust me, the more you wash, the cleaner you get, and the cold water will help to close your pores, making your skin appear smoother and flawless. Try at least once a day.
3. EXFOLIATE. Exfoliation really does wonders. While facewash can only get so deep in your skin, exfoliators really help to open your pores and flush out all the impurities hiding inside your skin.
4. GO MAKE A FACE MASK. Yes go make a face mask. A natural one at that. You dont even need to use it right now just go whip one up and put it in the fridge. By having one handy and made, youll be more motivated to use it in the nearby future. theyre easy and fun to use, especially if you have friends around to do it with you.
5. TAKE OFF YOUR MAKEUP WHEN YOU DONT NEED IT ON. are you sitting at home right now? bored off your rocker with makeup on? Go get out that oil free makeup remover and clean it all off. Yes all of it. Makeup clogs your pores, its a simple fact. The more clogged your pores get, the more impurities your makeup is holding in. If you really dont need the makeup on, get rid of it.
6. CHANGE YOUR PILLOW CASES. yea i know it sounds cheesy but think about it. if your sleeping on the same pillow everynight, all the face oils and impurities from your face, are rubbing off onto your pillow which you are then pushing your cheek against for a good 8 hours. every night you repeat this process, basically basking your face in past filth. And don’t even get me started on all the hair products your pillows implore! Just go change it. Yes now.
I know its not the easiest thing to deal with, acne, and these tips are just simple ideas, They wont rid you of your acne completely but they will help your skin to become healthier, and in the long run, will help to clear up your skin. Alright alright, i know i’m being a bit of a hypocrite, and i rarely practice what i preach but i know i should and so should you! Sometimes its the littlest things that make the biggest difference